Wilbur Curtis G3 System 3 Station Cappuccino (One 5 Lb And Two 10 Lb Hopper), With Lift Door, Dual Voltage – Commercial Cappuccino Machine – PCGT3300 (Each)
ABOUT WILBUR CURTIS: Celebrating over 70 years and four generations of family ownership, the Wilbur Curtis Company was founded on a simple passion for great coffee. Combining truly valuable partnerships with an unquenchable thirst for innovation and technology has led Curtis to manufacture world-leading commercial coffee and tea brewing equipment.
CURTIS CARE: Our Curtis Care® Program ensures a trouble-free operation throughout the life of your equipment. We do this through our network of Curtis Trained and Certified Independent Service Technicians.
PRODUCT DETAILS: Wilbur Curtis G3 System 3 Station Cappuccino (One 5 Lb And Two 10 Lb Hopper), With Lift Door, Dual Voltage – Commercial Cappuccino Machine – PCGT3300 (Each). G3 ADS™ Digital Control Module (G3/ADS™) – Provides precise control over all critical blending and dispensing functions. Pre-Dispense – Easy to use. Choose a size from small, medium or large by the touch of a button. Scroll-Through Precision Programming – Adjust powder flow in 5% increments and water temperature from 80°F to 200°F to create the perfect hot or cold beverage.
Commercial: cappuccino machine, cappuccino maker, automatic coffee grinder, cappuccino machine parts
Restaurant: automatic cappuccino maker, cappuccino machine cleaner, cappucino espresso machine, commercial cappuccino maker
Food Service and Hotel: automatic cappuccino machine, cappuccino machine equipment, commercial cappuccino machine, restaurant cappuccino machine
HERTZ: 50/60 HZ
GALLONS PER HOUR: 5.3 GAL/HR
NOTES: Professional Installation Required; Dedicated Water Line And Power Supply (Not Included) Within 4′-6′ Of Brewer.
- G3 ADS(TM) Digital Control Module (G3/ADS(TM)) – Provides precise control over all critical blending and dispensing functions. This cappuccino maker has advanced features designed to be the leading commercial cappuccino system for restaurants.
- Can be set for continuous or portion control dispensing. Advanced features make this one of the most popular cappuccino makers in the commercial food service industry.
- Scroll-Through Precision Programming – Adjust powder flow in 5% increments and water temperature from 80°F to 200°F to create the perfect hot or cold beverage. User-friendly design make it a necessity for food service professionals seeking a cappuccino machine.
- LCD Digital Display – Extra bright and easy to see. Integral components are constructed to ensure it can withstand the day-to-day use required of commercial food service equipment.
- Wilbur Curtis is the preferred beverage equipment provider of restaurants, hotels and other commercial food service establishments. Its products are designed to meet the durability and performance needs of food service professionals. Cappuccino machine design enhances durability and stands up to rigors of frequent use. (DISPENSER NOT INCLUDED).
==> Buy Now <==